Saturday, February 15, 2020

After the rain

I often will complain of the rain but then I think of the magic in my own back yard created in part by the rain it cheers me. I enjoy taking photos so once the rain stops I will go outside many times trucking through the tall grass that needs mowing and I haven't been able to because of the rain. I will take photos of the flowers trees that might be growing or going on in the grass like the bugs hopping and flying about.

I am not an expert photographer and will never claim to be but I enjoy taking photos creating memories no matter what they are and I love nature and all its magic. Look a fairy resting seat in the middle of my lawn a bright beautiful rose glimmering in my garden all making me smile after the rain. here are a few images of my after the rain experiences.

all images already copyright by me Lisa Roy thanks for looking have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment