Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines day a Day about love this post is all about valentines links to some wonderful pages and more.

"Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind."

"Love for thy love, and hand for hand I give."

"Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals."

"They do not love that do not show their love."

"So long as I can breathe or I can see, so long lives your love which gives life to me."

"O, spirit of love, how quick and fresh art thou."

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

"So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."

by William Shakespeare

Wonderful Pages and Reads All Valentines

From the heart and not the wallet valentines Ideas
Valentine treats for Dogs Click here
Zazzle valentine Gifts Click here
Inexpensive valentine Ideas Click here
Valentine gifts for guys Click Here
Cup Cakes Click here
Breakfast Ideas Click here
Free valentines day Clip Art
valentines Wreaths Click here
Coloring pages Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment