Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween fun and news- so many links so much Halloween


I love Halloween, it is is my favorite time of year. i love spooky things, seeing kids in costumes, scary movies, decorating with haunted themes, haunted hayrides and houses. I have filled this lens with so many Halloween things, live ghost cams, costume ideas, party ideas, games, art, and more. Wow, this lens was so much fun to make, I hope you enjoy your stay. At the bottom of this page is a huge list of hayrides and haunted houses, as well events all around the USA, I hope you can find one near you.

UPDATED I just cant help it i keep adding more and more Halloween from information to lenses I have found to be Wonderful As we get closer I will ad more fun stuff I love Halloween do

click here for a ton of hallowenn fun and news links games, spooks and more

No comments:

Post a Comment